: 'scientists are divided' usually means 99% of them are saying the same thing & the other 1% were recently handed a big sack…
20 Jul 2021
: Now let’s make Election Day a national holiday.
18 Jun 2021
: Did you know that it’s actually possible for you to say, “I don’t know enough about this to have an opinion”
17 May 2021
Keith R Bujak
I work to end inequity through insightful research and novel solutions.